Friday, August 11, 2017

Teleprompting in the jungle, sorta.

So last evening was incredible.

First of all, it was a venue I hadn’t operated in previously– the City Sight– above the Metreon in San Francisco.

Second,jungle-teleprompter-san-francisco it was a fundraiser for a cause I like and also sustain: EWG. They’re they individuals that rank the security of the components within the complicated selection of haircare, skin, and appeal items. (Assume: what Remains In my shampoo or sun block anyhow ???).
And also finally, it was teleprompting for Michelle Pfieffer. And she rocked it! Very few people I’ve ever dealt with have been able to view reviewed a manuscript so normally and also make it as if she was thinking it up on the spot.

She rehearsed as soon as, cold, then made some edits with me, did another wedding rehearsal, and then turned up once more 2 hours later on for the program. And accomplished: Praise every paragraph.

The funny part of it was that the control booth was over 300 feet away. Since I didn’t bring THAT a lot cable television for my teleprompter, as well as anywhere else was in public view, they put me behind some hands … best beside the stage … And so, for two hrs, I stayed concealed as well as still, like a tiger in the forest.

I’m specific people saw me, however I played the part of intent professional, never making eye get in touch with or acknowledging this was, by any means, also simply somewhat weird. For more information about teleprompting go to www.neiltanner.com


No comments:

Post a Comment